What is Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy?
Balanced hormones are necessary for good health and disease prevention for women and
men as we age. We can optimize hormone levels with tiny pellets just under the skin, creams, or injections. Optimized hormones protect the bones, brain, breasts and heart.
If you or someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, chances are he or she is a candidate for hormone replacement therapy:
- Difficulty sleeping at night
- Lack of energy and fatigue during the day
- Reduced mental focus and memory
- Moody, anxious or depressed
- Weight gain, including increased fat around the midsection
- Inability to lose weight regardless of healthy diet and exercise
- Decreased muscle strength
- Muscle and/or joint pain
- Reduced sexual desire and performance